The 6 Quart Casserole
You’ve heard of Slow Food? This is where it happens.
Six quarts in which to do ragouts, stews, rices, boils and soups beautifully. Your Brooklyn Copper Casserole is the tool for chili, or cassoulet, or butter chicken, or... From searing to deglazing to simmering everything is easily controlled in pure, heavy copper and tin. You can gently sweat your mirepoix on super-low heat because every last btu goes into the pot, not up the sides, and the extra heavy copper construction means hot-spots are soon to be a fading memory.
The Brooklyn Copper Cookware Casserole.
- Heavy, hand-wiped tin lining
- Solid copper rivets
- Pure, elemental metals
- Custom designed Stork cast-iron handles
- 6 quart capacity
- .125 (3mm) Copper for gentle, slow braising and stewing
- Ear handles designed for easy lifting
- 9.5" diameter, 14" overall, 5” high, 9.3 pounds
- Cover sold separately