The 3 Quart Small Casserole
Dinner for two?
With a leek, a potato, some stock and cream (and, of course, nutmeg) make Vichyssoise as it was intended. Three Vidalias go from coulis to French Onion Soup with a little wine, thyme and stock. There's room for all that and so much more in the 3 Quart BCC Small Casserole.
The classic Casserole pot comes out for slow, starch-thickened cooking, and copper moves energy with such finesse that you'll soon forget hot spots were ever a thing - cooking is even and non-stick on the lowest of flames. BCC's smallest casserole serves you and someone special in elegant abundance.
The Brooklyn Copper Cookware Small Casserole.
- Pure, elemental metals
- Heavy, hand-wiped tin lining
- Solid copper rivets
- 3 quart capacity
- .125 (3mm) Copper for gentle, slow, even cooking
- Custom Stork cast-iron ear handles, designed for blade or grip lifting
- 7" diameter, 11.75" overall (with handles)
- 5” high, 5.6 pounds
- Cover available separately
Free ground shipping within the contiguous US. Please contact us for discounts to AK and HI, or for international shipping.