The 3 Quart Saucepan
Among hôteliers and chefs de cuisine such a burly pan is called Plus Fort, which LaRousse Gastronomique translates as "stronger", but we translate as "more than enough." When you're ready, Plus Fort is the next step - the move up to dense, work-hardened .125" (3mm) copper, perfect heat distribution, Stork cast-iron elegance, and a smooth hand-wiped tin lining that won't scorch your pan gravy.
And there's our 7.5" Flat Cover which works beautifully with this pan (and lots of others).
The Brooklyn Copper 3 Quart Saucepan.
- .125 (3mm) copper for smooth, uniform cooking
- Heavy tin lining
- Pure, elemental metals
- Custom Stork cast-iron handle and helper handle
- 7” diameter
- 4.5" height. 18.5" overall (w/handle)
- Weight 5.5 pounds (will vary slightly)
- 3 quart capacity
- Cover available separately
Free ground shipping within the contiguous US. Please contact us for discounts to AK and HI, or for international shipping.