The 6 Quart Casserole with 10 Inch Flat Cover
You’ve heard of Slow Food? This is where it happens.
Six quarts in which to do ragouts, stews, rices, boils and soups beautifully. Your Brooklyn Copper Casserole is the tool for chili, or cassoulet, or butter chicken, or... From searing to deglazing to simmering everything is easily controlled in pure, heavy copper and tin. You can gently sweat your mirepoix on super-low heat because every last btu goes into the pot, not up the sides, and the extra heavy copper construction means hot-spots are soon to be a fading memory.
But don’t sweat the cover. The Brooklyn Copper Casserole comes with our 10” Flat Cover - copper, tin and Stork iron. A simple, perfect design. Just like what it covers.
The Brooklyn Copper Casserole.
- Heavy, hand-wiped tin lining
- Solid copper rivets
- Pure, elemental metals
- Custom designed Stork cast-iron handles
- 6 quart capacity
- .125 (3mm) Copper for gentle, slow braising and stewing
- Ear handles designed for easy lifting
- 9.5" diameter, 14" overall, 5” high, 9.3 pounds
- 10.125” diameter for stable venting
- .068 (1.75mm) copper stays flat
- Stang handle stays cool
- 4.25” height, 16” overall length, 1.1 pounds
"Brooklyn Copper Cookware is on to something - these pots are very special indeed and BCC deserves hearty congratulations for producing these wonders! I am in awe - these are artisanal masterpieces, heirloom cookware that will make many wonderful meals during my lifetime and for generations to come. I can't wait to start cooking with them!" — Toronto416, Chowhound