The 10 Quart Large Casserole with 11.5 Inch Flat Cover
One of the guiding ideas behind BCC is abundance. Use resources conscientiously, appreciate and renew them, and there will always be enough.
This is our spokespot for abundance.
Coming in at 10 quarts, the BCC Large Casserole straddles the range between our 6 Quart Casserole and the 14 Quart Stocker. Can you stock in it? Of course. And if reducing is on the agenda, the wider mouth here will concentrate those flavors faster. Like to ragout? Invite everybody, because now you can ragout for the whole party.
The 10 Quart Casserole is constructed Extra Fort of 3mm solid, pure copper, kitted out with Stork iron and finished with the pure hand-wiped tin and a mirror polish. It's a seriously beautiful beast.
Like our 6 Quart Casserole, we include a cover made with the same pure metal ingredients and hand-crafted care.
The Brooklyn Copper Large Casserole.
- Heavy, hand-wiped tin lining
- Solid copper rivets
- Pure, elemental metals
- Custom designed Stork cast-iron handles
- 10 quart capacity
- .125 (3mm) Copper for gentle, slow braising and stewing
- Ear handles designed for easy lifting
- 11" diameter, 15.5" overall, 6.5” high
- Weight: 11.5 pounds (will vary slightly)
- 11.5” diameter for stable venting
- .068" (1.75mm) copper stays flat
- Stang handle stays cool
- 4.25” height, 18” overall length
- Weight 3.3 pounds (will vary slightly)
Free ground shipping within the contiguous US. Please contact us for discounts to AK and HI, or for international shipping.